Here for You
Our church is a well-rounded Christian organization directed by the Book of Discipline of the United Methodist Church and guided by the Church Council that is comprised of members of the church.
We are a growing community in faith with a strong Christian tradition. Founded in 1852, our church has continued to thrive and serve as an active congregation. We share the love of Christ through scripture based worship, service, and educational opportunities reaching all age groups.
There are opportunities for all ages to study The Word and share their faith. Support is here, when needed, from brothers and sisters in the Lord. We truly enjoy each other’s company and have many wonderful social gatherings to provide Christian fellowship.
There for All
We share His Love with others through our many outreach programs. We support mission programs locally and worldwide. We have frequent visits from missionaries and learn first hand how their courageous efforts spread the Gospel to the far corners of the world. It is important to us that we support these endeavors and lift them up in our prayers.
Our community is important to us and we support local food banks and Helping Hand. We take an active part in community ministries and participate in area worship services and prayer breakfasts.
The church has evolved through spiritual love, joy, and strength to become the vital congregation it is today.
In 1853, the church met at the corner of Clay Pike and Robbins Station Road. In 1873, a new structure was raised at Parkway Drive. Unfortunately, that church, after renovations in 1950, burned to the ground later that same year. In 1952, a new sanctuary was constructed with the education wing added in 1968.